How Hedland Personnel can help you - the Employee:
- Hedland Personnel will assist you to find the right job by speaking to employers, matching your skills to vacancies, preparing resumes, supporting you in interviews and assisting you to complete job applications.
- Hedland Personnel will provide you with on the job training and support.
- Hedland Personnel will assist you with any training you may need as your job develops.
- We will promote you and your abilities to prospective employers.
- We will provide information and support to make sure the conditions you are employed under are fair.
You are eligible to register with Hedland Personnel if:
- You are working age, 15 and above.
- Has a current Job Capacity Assessment - Students with disability that directly register with Hedland Personnel may be exempt from a Job Capacity Assessment.
- You are motivated to work and /or to build their capacity to become work ready.
- You would like to work and are capable of working a minimum of 8 hours a week.
- You are willing to accept support and assistance from Hedland Personnel.
Hedland Personnel may be able to directly register you or can provide advice on what you need to do to access a Disability Employment Service that is right for you
What Hedland Personnel will do for you:
If you have a disability and would like a job, Hedland Personnel can help you:
We will prepare an Employment Pathway Plan.
Hedland Personnel values your choice and your right to make decisions about your career. The friendly and professional staff at Hedland Personnel will talk to you about your skills, abilities and interests to assist you to develop your Employment Pathway Plan (EPP) - this plan considers your individual needs and lists the services and assistance needed to secure and maintain a job. If you need assistance to become work ready, Hedland Personnel will develop an individualised plan to build your work capacity