Hedland Personnel's mission statement is to advance the standing and independence of people with disabilities by providing them with ongoing support and opportunities in making decisions on locating and keeping employment of their own choice.
- All people with disabilities have a right to work in open employment regardless of the extent or severity of their disability.
- All workers with disabilities have a right to a fair day's pay as have the employers a right to a fair day's work.
- Job seekers must play a central role in planning their own careers.
- The candidacy of job seekers with disabilities for any vacancy must focus on their abilities and economic worth to the employer.
- On-the-job support is the most efficient means of equipping workers with full range of skills necessary to keep their jobs.
- Pre-requisites to a successful career are desire to work, support from significant others, realistic career choice and access to the on-the-job support.
- Job seekers and workers have a right to privacy, respect and freedom from abuse in all their dealings with Hedland Personnel.